Over the past several years, I’ve occasionally typed up notes from courses I’ve taken or talks I’ve listened to. These notes are therefore not my own. Notes without a link are being polished so that they’re in somewhat presentable form.
- David Gepner’s talk on “Thom spectra and twisted umkehr maps” at MSRI available at https://www.msri.org/workshops/689/schedules/18244
- Professor Eugenio Hernandez on “The Zak Transform and Some of its Mathematical Uses” during our Mathematical Physics, Fourier Series, and Applications Seminar on October 10, 2014.
- Professor Martin Bendersky “On elliptical genera and the Witten genus” during Professor Mahmoud Zeinalian’s seminar on October 8, 2014.
- Dan Freed on “Some Uses of Differential Cohomology and Twisted K-Theory in Quantum Field Theory and String Theory” (with additional personal thoughts) Video available at http://scgp.stonybrook.edu/archives/851
- Professor V. P. Nair’s Geometry and Symmetry in Physics Spring 2015
- Professor V. P. Nair’s Quantum Field Theory Fall 2013—Spring 2014
- Professor V. P. Nair’s Algebraically Solvable Problems in Physics Fall 2012